We had another game party at our house this weekend. In part it was to celebrate Paul's 30th birthday! Yay! Sadly, my gallbladder surgery was scheduled at the last minute for Friday. I am getting better every day now. "No lifting anything over 10 pounds for two weeks." Yeah, right: Gabriel is over 11 pounds now. How am I suppose to not lift him?! It was a great weekend though. Paul got to spend time playing some of his Stone Tablet Games games with other people. We are both very thankful for all the help our moms gave us.
Here is Gabriel pouting (moody today) and a cute close up.

5 comments:
Wish I could have helped out more. But I'm not sure what I could have done. I'm glad you're getting better. But Gabriel doesn't count!
And what a lip!
I hope you recover quickly! Gabriel is sure a cutie.
Wow, I hope you are feeling better, and HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY PAUL!! Gabriel is so cute!!!
Hapy belated birthday! sounds like a good time (the party not the surgery) - sorry we couldn't make it.
I had no idea you had to have surgery! I hope you have a speedy recovery! Those pictures of Gabriel are just adorable! He's changed so much already!
Post a Comment