Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Sick Days

It's been quite a day so far. Gabriel and I are fighting the cold that Paul is getting over. Yesterday Gabriel just moaned all day, today he seems to have more energy. He's getting into the tupperware cupboard here. We've gone through 3 outfits so far today. One this morning after his diaper exploded. Second outfit after he crawled into the second bathroom (where we keep the cat's litter boxes). He tipped over the cat's water bowl and played and sat in the water until he was soaked. So I gave him a bath (and let him splash in clean water) and he's napping in the third outfit. Whew! Did I mention that I had to do laundry while this was going on because Gabriel has outgrown his 6-9mo clothes? He only has two pairs of pants that sorta fit. The stock of 12mo clothes we have are too big for him. Time to go shopping today for some 9-12mo stuff. He is growing so fast!

No comments: