Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Corn Husks and Dirt Clods

Pointing that camera at me again, are ya?
Gabriel loves playing with the dried corn husks in the back yard.
He carries them around and rips them apart.
"That's yucky, Gabriel." He still likes biting into dirt clods.

On a separate note, Gabriel is still chattering away. He says "hot" and blows on his food. He says "Brrr" with shoulders raised and head shaking for cold food (he thinks it's funny when we do this). He says "patty cake" and claps his hands (unprompted even... I was just changing his diaper when he came up with that on his own, I wasn't even singing yet).

2 comments:

Skye said...

I'm glad i'm not the only one with a son who enjoys dirt! :) He's growing up so much! I can't believe how big he is. He's SO cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Gabriel is growing so fast. He is adding words to his vocabulary daily. What a cutie. Hug and kiss him for Grandma.

Love you,
Mom-Lisa