Just a quick note. I wanted to record that Gabriel recognizes letters now. He has been mimicking and saying the alphabet as short syllables "eh ah eh eh" and such. This weekend he started pointing to signs (Exit) and letters on books and boxes and doing the same thing "eh ah."
Reading is still his favorite thing to do. Today I cleaned up his room and found "The Gingerbread Boy" book hidden under stuffed animals. He must have missed that book because he wanted me to read it... 3 times in a row! I tried to convince him to read a different book, but he insisted. We compromised and read it in between each of the next 2 books!
1 comment:
Sounds like it's time to start playing with flash cards. The alphabet, colors, shapes, first words, math, long division, no wait, that comes later. LOL
How fun, he will soon be reading to you!!!
Love you,
Grandpa and Grandma
Post a Comment