(scene: Gabriel asking dad for something)
G: Please, please, please, please... (to the tune of "The Imperial March" from Star Wars)
(scene: Night, mom is emptying the garbage and Gabriel is told to stay inside.)
Dad: Gabriel, stay inside.
G: I want to go outside.
Dad: It's dangerous outside at night.
G: You mean there's badguys?
Dad: That and cars might not see you and hit you.
G: I'll fight them with my sword.
Dad: No, the cars would win.
G: (pause) Let's go outside, dad! (goes to grab his shoes, obviously eager for a swordfight)
(scene: Gabriel is pushing on the table that the TV sits on)
Dad: Stop doing that, it might break the TV.
G: Is that our TV?
Dad: Yes, don't break the TV.
G: It's our TV?
Dad: Yes, don't break the TV.
(repeated several times)
3 comments:
"Is that our TV?"
"Yes, don't break the TV."
[repeat until mom lock self in bathroom]
:)
Those are so great! I love how he was so ready to head out for a sword fight!!!
Grandpa was reading these and just cracked up. I had to go see what he was laughing at. He loved the one about fighting the cars ("No, the cars would win.") I swear Grandpa was laughing so hard he had tears in his eyes.
Aren't kids just so entertaining? Loved it. Love you!!
Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Tony
Post a Comment