Quick post: Ephraim nods his head yes and shakes his head no in answer to questions. It's exciting to be able to communicate and know that he understands so much more than it seems. He can also spin 180 when he wants to keep something you're trying to take away. Not just clutching the item to himself, but he spins. It made me laugh. Ephraim knows our bedtime routine and gets very excited to brush his teeth with his brother. Sometimes when I ask if he needs a new diaper, he runs off to the changing table. Once he even opened the cupboard and reached for a clean diaper. He's getting so big. He is also learning to put himself to sleep. He whimpers and cries a little and then hugs his blankie until he falls asleep.
And tonight seems like a first for Gabriel: he asked for seconds of meatloaf. He's such a veggie boy, he finished off the huge helping of cooked carrots and I begged him to try the meatloaf. He saw Ephraim eat a piece and tried it himself. He is also embracing the idea of trying something once. I am so proud of him. This of course led to him eating all his meatloaf and asking for more.
1 comment:
I wish i had a veggie boy - I have a bread boy. I'm hoping that once Idara starts to eat food he'll want to try other things -- all the same stuff he used to love to eat that he's decided is now "disgusting"
*sigh*
Post a Comment