Friday, October 21, 2011

Minor Update and Videos

OK, wow! Gabriel started preschool the beginning of September. He obviously had outgrown his 3T clothes, so I rushed out and bought several 4T shirts and pants. This morning, we put on one of the new long-sleeve shirts (that he's worn before) and it barely covered his belly and didn't reach his wrists!! Do clothes shrink that much in the laundry or is my kid growing that much?! I got out the hand-me-down box of 5/6 clothes. Lots of pants, but they are still too big for him. Only a few 5T shirts, so.... I guess I'm going shopping again! My goodness my boys are tall!

On another note, I think Ephraim hurt his ankle this morning. He was practicing jumping/hopping off a small curb at the park and fell down. I felt for broken bones and nothing is swollen. He's not crying, just limping, and grabs his ankle and moans sometimes. If it isn't better by Monday, I'll call the pediatrician. I think it's cute how he was practicing doing what he sees his big brother do all the time.

Have I mentioned how much Ephraim LOVES hats?! He likes blankets and towels over his head. One day he insisted on two hats at once (a ski cap and a fish visor). Can you see it in the video below?
It's hard to hear, but Ephraim is pretending to be Darth Vader and saying, "paaaaah  paaaah."

No comments: