We visited our good friends back in San Jose twice in one week. It was great to see them again and they played together so well! We even went to our old favorite park together.
On the Saturday of Mother's Day, we went to a mini family reunion. My dad's four cousins flew in from different states, and my mom, the kids, and I met them about 45 minutes north of us. It was very convenient for us and wonderful seeing people I hadn't seen in 20+ years. We used to get together with them every Christmas and Mother's Day, so it was kinda surreal to see them on Mother's Day weekend again... only I have kids now instead of being one of the kids! Kathy has a gorgeous backyard which was perfect for the boys. Here they are enjoying the hammock.
The boys are getting along so much better now. Gabriel still finds ways of tormenting his younger brother but there are more and more times of sweet cooperation at play.






1 comment:
Asleep, in a drawer-priceless!
Post a Comment