Monday, January 14, 2013

From Ties to Pickles

My little men! They were each very particular on the outfits they wanted to wear to church yesterday. I couldn't help but capture the moment. I am a little shocked by how grown up they look! (Quick, put on your little boy monkey pjs before mom tears up.)

Big brother, little brother.

Playing so nicely together. Ephraim wanted to make a face for the camera.
My mom got me a canning pot Christmas 2011, and before Christmas 2012 she helped me with my first batch of pickles. I am hooked! I love canning! (I wish I was a better gardener so I had something else to can.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They are so darling :)
I would love to try canning sometime! If I manage to make my garden grown this spring, I'll trade you some fresh garden veggies for a day of canning instruction! ;)