Saturday, November 9, 2013

Post Halloween

We went to the craft store and got some fun foam haunted houses to build. Spooky! For Halloween, we stayed home, ate candy that the kids had received from school, and answered the door. Gabriel yelled "BOO!" every time he opened the door and scared the kids! Both boys enjoyed handing out huge handfuls of candy to each trick-or-treater.
Yesterday was Gabriel's parent-teacher conference so I got out of work early. We had a very enjoyable afternoon playing together. I miss my kids!

Ephraim rolls the boulders down the lego steps.
Gabriel spells words, "I LOVE U" was first.
 Gotta make a tribute to the name itself.
Lately I have been very aware of time going by quickly. Ephraim still has adorable cheeks and a little boy voice. I am trying to capture and enjoy them as much as I can. Look at those yummy cheeks!
Such expressions! (And those eyes... *swoon*)

No comments: