I took Friday off work to spend some time with the kids during their spring break. We went to Point Pinole with my friend Vincent. The shore isn't the most beautiful, but we saw birds and water and had a nice walk under the trees.
Oh, and then we all got stuck in the mud. Literally. Ephraim was stuck. I went to pull him up and his shoes came off. I tried to carry him away and I got stuck. We then decided that we'd spent enough time in the low tide mud and went back to walking the trail.
Then we found this awesome eucalyptus tree. It was perfect for climbing!
Oh, and Ephraim really wanted fish again, so we went to the store and got three medium-size goldfish. We named them Two-face (half-orange, half-silver), Shiny (all silver), and Doodles (orange with black squiggle on head). Here are two cats watching them.
Ewoks live around here, look out! Eecha-wawah!
No comments:
Post a Comment