Gabriel poses with his expression as reaction for how big his train set is.
Boys are gross. Gabriel, with his own zombie face, shows off his drawing of a bad spider eating a guy's arm with a Halloween moon.
Here is a wizard zapping a zombie (too much blood for my taste... see his arm bone sticking out?). Personally I'm waiting for society to get over this zombie fad.
On a happier note: the boys each made their own board games. Gabriel's Lego Star Wars set was first.
First step in the game is to follow his drawn directions for putting together your Lego character.
Later Ephraim did something similar using our Lego superhero characters. He drew a map on the piece of paper. When I asked him what it was, he said it was "Batman's laboratory." When I pointed out that laboratory was a big word for a 4 year old, he shrugged it off like it was nothing.
Ahhh... clean brothers after their baths. It was a long hard day for Gabriel and he has been very snuggly this afternoon and evening.
Pictures from grandma:
Gabriel and his robot spiders
Ephraim's robot spider too (can I just mention I sometimes stare in amazement at his perfect posture!)
Playing in the playhouse
Playing in the jungle of the huge fig tree
1 comment:
Whoa, that is a big train set, it appears to cover the whole floor space in that room. Wow, must be fun to play with, and with so many pieces, there must be so many different ways to set it up. Fun.
I am with you and this Zombie craze. I just ignore or refuse to watch any movies or TV programs with zombies. Too bad the turtle craze didn't replace the zombie stuff.
Very creative this idea of making their own board games. It's fun to make your own rules. I see on facebook both you and Heather Nicole post about the boys and their art work and game creativity.
It sure sounds like Ephraim is going to jump ahead of his age group. It sure sounds like you have a very bright and mature young man developing. How fascinating it must be. I look forward to future opportunities to talk with him and read books with him.
Keep the stories coming, this Grandma loves to read about you and the boys, as well as linger over the pictures and dream of a time when we can visit in person.
Gabriel and Ephraim are growing up so fast. I love how you capture the moments and record them on this blog.
Love you all very very much!!
Grandma
Post a Comment