Happy Easter. Yes, it came and went and we celebrated. Here are the boys when they discovered the candy dish was empty (I hid the rest so they wouldn't get sick).
One evening, we went outside and used up some after-dinner energy.
Gabriel at the top of the rope pyramid
Gabriel at the top of the fig tree in grandma and grandpa's backyard
Gabriel at the top of his bunk bed, being a pirate with his Bunny first mate
Sunday church smiles. Easter break from school seemed to charge us all up. We had a super great week back.
So handsome...
So handsome in his new shirt and tie (thank you, Grandma and Grandpa Gunn)
We got a new compact SUV! A Honda CRV. Dad asked what CRV stands for and I said, "Cool Rachel Vehicle" of course. :)
Oops, it comes with a sunroof too! My long commute is so much more pleasant now.
I bought a Dance Dance Revolution pad and game. So fun to play (it's been over 10 years). Gabriel is even learning it too. My friend Chris is lending us his pad, so we can play together.
Gabriel's school had a fundraiser night at Chuck E Cheese. Gabriel saw a schoolmate there and went off and had fun hanging out with him. Ephraim and I explored the games together.
Hot spell came. We inflated the pool to cool off. Splashing is the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment