So life has been busy and I don't get a chance to sit at the computer and transfer photos from my phone to the computer and then to the blog. Since there have been major changes in my life, I thought it was time to DO something about that. I got an app for my phone so I can blog from anywhere. Testing here...
This photo is from me last Thursday. I was going to my Relief Society women's Salad Social at 6pm. I was preparing my salad when I got interrupted to break up a kid squabble. When I came back I forgot I had already unscrewed the lid!! I shook it one more time before I poured the dressing but... All over my hair, shirt, capris, and feet. Notice the time. I changed my clothes quickly but attended the event with bits of poppy seeds in my hair (and a sticky back). Life is an adventure! And now I will start recording it again on a blog.
1 comment:
Yes your life did get crazy busy. Selling the house, packing, house hunting in Reno, fixing the Pinole house. I don't know how you did it all. (whew).
Oh my, how funny with the salad. I think I would have taken a shower and stayed home. You're awesome managing to clean up and get your salad there. (even with poppy seeds in your hair). lol
Life is an adventure, and you are amazing.
Love you!!
Post a Comment