Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Moving soon

Less than two weeks until we move into our new house. We found a great duplex to rent in our price range in San Jose: 3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms with over 1200 square feet in the main house. Best of all, it's got an additional 460+ sq ft in the back as a sunroom. We'll be using it as a Rumpus Room/game room/craft room. I'm so excited, I'll actually get to work on sewing projects in a big area and spread out. And Paul can be in the same room playing video games at the same time. We think the cats will love all the space and sunny windows back there too. It's got a splash of a backyard (for tomatoes, Paul emphasizes) and a nice patio for BBQing.

But for now... it's time to pack. We're doing pretty well, except our tiny 850 sq ft apartment doesn't really have room for all of these packed boxes. And wow, I have such a long list of places that need our new address: Paul's work, all my freelance clients, phone, electricity, credit cards, banks, DMV, magazine subscriptions... oh yeah, and friends and family too.

2 comments:

Skye said...

I've never liked moving!!! But it looks like you guys are doing great! So organized! It's so weird to see that picture of your place, as i lived in those in San Ramon on my mission! So funny!!!!

Skye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.