Friday, March 2, 2007

It's a boy ... for sure!

Finally had the ultrasound today! It's a boy! We're so happy. The baby is healthy and all the parts are in the right place: we saw his kidneys, his stomach, his little beating heart, his long spine and brain. It was great to see his whole body moving around. And boy did he move around a lot for us. Of course, I've felt him move quite a bit since last week. This one's a wiggle-worm!

We'll post the actual ultrasound pictures in a minute when we scan them in.

3 comments:

Skye said...

Oh you're having a boy! So exciting!!!!! I'm a little biased, but i think little boys are the best! Rachel, you look so cute! You cut your hair all off!!!! I wish i had the courage to do that! It looks great!!!!! We're so happy for you both! His little ultrasound pictures look great! I think Wilson would be a perfect name! HA HA HA!!!!

Rachel said...

Maybe not Wilson for our little boy, but we've still got "Skye" in mind if ever we have a girl! :)

Skye said...

That is the cutest thing i've ever heard in my life.....made my heart melt!