Here's me and my belly at 22 1/2 weeks along. Big difference when you compare photos, it's fun. And I'm only going to get bigger... At least I have a nice set of maternity clothes now (which I am using almost exclusively) and a baby room to work on if I get anxious. I am very happy.
2 comments:
Hows it going preparing the baby's room? What do you need? Send us ideas. We missed the baby shower, looks like you got some great stuff, but what do you still need?
You are still so adorable and even more so. Would you like me to make a blessing outfit, or is Linda doing that? All the nieces here ask me to do theirs - but they've all had girls so I've done frilly things, would love to make a muslin dress for a boy - just like Grandpa Gunn wore when HE was blessed or whatever they did back then (since his parents weren't members). However, if you want little pants and a shirt, am happy to do same.
Post a Comment