Monday, June 18, 2007

Father's Day

We had a great Father's Day weekend. Paul and I spent Saturday at the Scottish Games in Campbell with my aunt Sharon. It was fun to see the competitive dancing and Scottish country dancing. We heard lots of wonderful bagpipes and drums, and we saw the men and women putting stones and throwing hammers.

On Sunday we went to Kirby Cove in San Francisco. What beautiful weather we had! Here's Dad with the wolf that Paul *made* for him. Paul rediscovered his dremel tool (a drill with special bits you can use for carving wood), I'm thrilled!!

















Here's all of us (except Paul, taking the picture) at the beach with the Golden Gate Bridge in the background: Mom and me, Mike, Dad and Sharon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well happy Father's Day to the soon to be Dad (Paul). How fun to spend the weekend with family and celebrate Fathers. Glad the weather held for you .... and imagine, after all that packing, moving, unpacking, you rediscover treasures like the wood working tool that allowed Paul to create the gift. Way to go artistic guy.

Skye said...

It makes me homesick looking at that beautiful bridge!!! I'm glad you all had a great day! So jealous about the Scottish games! I would die to be there!!!!