Thursday, June 7, 2007
Nursery - Step 1
I know, I've been slacking posting here. Paul and I had a great weekend! We bought the car seat/stroller combo as well as the changing table/dresser. Here are some pictures of what I put together so far in the baby's room. We received lots of really cute safari/jungle themed stuffed animals that decorate the nursery perfectly. I need to find a way to hang the quilt and then we'll put that up with the framed pictures we have. All the newborn clothes and blankets are washed and put away. I feel very prepared and extremely happy. We have 5 weeks until we're due, so still lots of time. The only things left to do are to fill out the pre-admission papers at the hospital, pack the hospital bag, and correctly install the car seat base into the car. ... Oh, and practice breathing. :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment