Sunday, July 22, 2007

Day 10

Here is Paul multitasking this beautiful Sunday morning. He's holding the baby, cuddling with the cat, and reading the 7th Harry Potter book. What a dad!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute, multitasking ! So, Paul, how far did you get in the book? (lol) You look so relaxed and comfortable here with little Gabriel sleeping and the cat relaxing. Got to love those quiet bonding moments.

Anonymous said...

adorable

Anonymous said...

WHAT A CUTE PICTURE! Gabriel looks so sweet! Have you finished Harry Potter? Genevieve and I have finished. Mat's one third through.
Lori

Skye said...

That's my favorite thing about babies, how they keep their legs and feet all tucked up. Adorable! So cute!

Heather said...

I finished Harry Potter on Monday night. I just couldn't put it down! No spoilers, though. Rachel still hasn't finished reading it.

I totally agree with Skye, I love how little Gabriel puts his little fists up by his ears while he sleeps.