Gabriel Neff Gunn was born at 11:38 pm, Thursday July 12th at 6lbs 9oz and 19.5 inches. Here's Gabriel and Mom having some snuggle time a few hours after the ordeal.
We didn't get to take him home until Sunday morning, but now he's happy and safe at home with mom.
He's a major wiggle-worm right now, and a definite night owl.
CONGRATS!!! I'm so thrilled for you both. What a wonderful addition to your family. I love his name! I can't wait to hear all about how it went, and see more pictures of the little guy. I'm sure you're both over the moon right now. Get your rest when you can, and enjoy every single minute of it....cause it goes by way too fast!
Congrats!! Congrats !!! Congrats!!!! So glad you called us with the news, so glad all went well, can't wait to come visit weekend of 8/5th. Might have Great Grandpa and Grandma Gunn with us and maybe even Aunt Cindy. We're still working out the details. Love you both...He's beautiful!!!! and so is his mommy. Enjoy every minute like Skye and Aaron say, it really does go by too fast.
Beautiful!! the both of you. Congratulations! Stacy and I were on the verge of taking bets :) I can't wait to see more pictures. Rest all that you can.
So happy to hear you are all home and settling into life as a threesome. As the others have suggested, sleep when you can, and try to remember to enjoy even these exhausting sleepless days - they are such a short part of your long lives together. Look forward to seeing more photos and hope to meet the little man in person soon. Much love to all, xoxo, Stephanie, Robb and Finn
What an adorable addition! Congrats! We look forward to meeting the little man, and visiting you all. Take care, get some rest, eat some cookies! Ha ha! Love, Shauna & Chris (Bernie too)
6 comments:
CONGRATS!!! I'm so thrilled for you both. What a wonderful addition to your family. I love his name! I can't wait to hear all about how it went, and see more pictures of the little guy. I'm sure you're both over the moon right now. Get your rest when you can, and enjoy every single minute of it....cause it goes by way too fast!
Congrats!! Congrats !!! Congrats!!!! So glad you called us with the news, so glad all went well, can't wait to come visit weekend of 8/5th. Might have Great Grandpa and Grandma Gunn with us and maybe even Aunt Cindy. We're still working out the details. Love you both...He's beautiful!!!! and so is his mommy. Enjoy every minute like Skye and Aaron say, it really does go by too fast.
A wonderful addition to your family. Congrats! May your heart swell with love not yet known.
Beautiful!! the both of you. Congratulations! Stacy and I were on the verge of taking bets :) I can't wait to see more pictures. Rest all that you can.
So happy to hear you are all home and settling into life as a threesome. As the others have suggested, sleep when you can, and try to remember to enjoy even these exhausting sleepless days - they are such a short part of your long lives together. Look forward to seeing more photos and hope to meet the little man in person soon. Much love to all, xoxo, Stephanie, Robb and Finn
What an adorable addition! Congrats!
We look forward to meeting the little man, and visiting you all.
Take care, get some rest, eat some cookies! Ha ha!
Love, Shauna & Chris (Bernie too)
Post a Comment