Friday, February 22, 2008

Everywhere

I can't believe more than a week has passed without a new post. But it's been crazy-busy around here. Last weekend Paul went to a game convention and sold more games for Stone Tablet Games. It was exciting! I've been working full time, trying to get the three books that I'm managing off to the printer. And Paul has been happily challenged by his new job.

And we've been chasing Gabriel around the house. We turn our backs for two seconds and he has crawled across the room and is into something. It's really cute and fun actually. The poor thing has been teething lately too and finally he has a bottom tooth that has poked through!! This first picture is proof of Gabriel's adventures. Yes, he crawled *through* the jumper to the other side. The second picture is just a great smile.



4 comments:

Leisa Waldron said...

Rachel, Gabriel is adorable! Congrats! I can't believe how long it has been. You seem like you are all doing so great! I am so happy for you!

Kyle said...

Are you working from home? What kinds of books do you manage? That sounds exciting! I have been teaching piano and selling things for others on Ebay. It's fun to have something of my own.

julia said...

Wow, things are really picking up on all sides for you guys! have fun keeping up with it all :)

Anonymous said...

What an active adorable little boy. Love these pictures - Love you all. Mom and Dad