Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Balloons


The birthday party on Saturday was perfect! We had lots of family come and celebrate. My parents brought crayfish and corn on the cob. Paul made a delicious two-layer orange and chocolate cake. Paul's mom and family brought a strawberry jello cake (yum!). Paul's dad and family came all the way from Arizona and spent almost a week with us. We went to San Francisco and had Dim Sum with them, had fresh SF crab and sourdough, and are going to Santa Cruz Boardwalk tonight. Gabriel received many wonderful things for his birthday. Thank you to everyone!!

At Gabriel's 12 month appointment on Monday, we found out he weighs 23.5 pounds (56 percentile) and is 31 inches tall (95 percentile!!!). He still only has 6 teeth but is walking and running around the house.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Gabriel!!! I can't believe a year has passed... they are growing up way to fast!!!

Anonymous said...

That was such a fun day, Gabriel is so grown up already, I wish I could see him everyday. Next time maybe he will play with me more.
Mom Cook