Here is Gabriel dancing. He seems to do this most often in front of Paul when he comes home from work.
Gabriel is also communicating more with us. We've been teaching him a little baby sign language to help him. His "bye-bye" wave is used most often and means "bye" (to Paul in the morning), "outside" (as in, let's go outside and play with the brooms), and "car" or "truck" (as in, I hear the garbage truck). He'll sign "eat" by pointing to his mouth when I ask him if he's hungry, and then he runs to his high chair. Yesterday was very exciting because while he was in his high chair, he purposely pushed his sippy cup off the side. It crashed to the floor and, like usual, I said "all gone." He made the sign for "all done/all gone" and when I repeated the words, he got a HUGE triumphant smile.
2 comments:
I can't believe how fast he's growing up. I looked at Chloe the other day and no longer see a baby. She is becoming a big kid. It's hard to see. But you all are doing a wonderful job... He's so cute!!!
What a great little dancer - happy feet and lots of excitement and enthusiasm. Does he do this to music sometimes? Loved the video, what a fun time, he is such a doll....
Love you all,
Mom and Dad Gunn
Post a Comment