Sunday, March 29, 2009

Talking and Visiting



Gabriel was playing with his car on the windowsill the other day. He looked so cute, I wanted to capture it. It's so hard to sneak a camera and capture him candidly though. I can't understand much of this cute language but here I'm sure it's something like "go away, mom, I'm playing." He kinda chokes on his tongue at the end, but it gives you a good idea of how he talks now.

Gabriel got to play with his cousin quite a bit this weekend. They both had so much fun together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just love this video of Gabriel talking. You're right it is hard to understand what he is saying, and it does sound like the work "away" is in there a couple of times. Giggle. He is so creative and so there in the moment. Cute, cute, cute. Thanks for sharing.

Love him, love you,
Grandpa and Grandma Gunn