Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Big Announcement - Very Excited

We can't hold the news in any longer--Gabriel is going to be a big brother!!

We had our first ultrasound last week. The baby is due March 12. (The second ultrasound to check major organs and sex will be in about two months.)

7 comments:

Gilbert Family said...

YAYYYYYYY!!!!! that is so exciting rachel! thanks for letting us know! hope you are feeling well! good thing you got that new house for more room :) Congrats Gunns!

Skye said...

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!! I'm beyond thrilled for all of you! What fantastic news!!!!

julia said...

I KNEW IT!! I KNEW IT!!!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!!!! So excited for the three of you! Keep us posted... Looks like we are going to have babies close together again... to bad we live so far apart.

Jennifer said...

So exciting!!!!

Stacy said...

I agree with Julia-I have been just waiting for to say it!!! Happy new baby!

SlonikerScoop said...

Congrats! So exciting! I hope you haven't been too sick!