Thursday, November 12, 2009

More Gabriel Smiles

Gabriel and sock monkey took turns riding the truck this afternoon. First the monkey rode while Gabriel pulled the truck. Having the monkey pull the truck while Gabriel rode didn't work out so well, so here they are sharing.
I'm still working part-time from home. One book project is almost done and one more to go which will be done almost two months before the baby is due. Here is Gabriel helping me meet my deadlines.
I forgot I had taken video during Gabriel's "photoshoot." I wish I had taken more video now. He is standing on an end table (which is what makes this all exciting) and posing without prompting.

1 comment:

Mike said...

He's turning left and then right. Looks like he is practicing for when he gets arrested to me. He just needed to hold up the black ID card to the camera as he gets profile pictures taken. :-)