It rained on and off today, and we saw a big bright rainbow right before dinner. Gabriel has seen a real rainbow before, but it was fun to point out again.Earlier today, I took Gabriel for his first professional haircut. He was laughing and having a great time... until she took out the razor to trim the edges. Then we stopped (the screaming and tears were not worth it). I do about the same quality job she did, but she was quicker (it helps to have someone there to distract him) and I wanted to see if she would do anything different. It was an adventure and he only remembered the fun parts as he told dad about it.
1 comment:
Rachel, you're so close!! I'm very excited for you. I'm sure you're nervous and worried about having number two, but as someone who recently crossed that bridge, I'm here to tell you it is wonderful! I love seeing siblings together. Gabriel is adorable and I'm sure he'll love his new baby. (Even if he doesn't right away, he'll come around.) We'll keep checking your blog for an update. Good luck with everything.
Post a Comment