Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Two Weeks

Ephraim at two weeks old (today).
Another picture of Ephraim at 9 days old. (I wanted one with his eyes open.)
On a side note, at Ephraim's doctor's appointment yesterday, we found out he hasn't gained any weight in the past week. Sadly, this means that even with his perfect latch and strong suck (unlike his older brother) we need to supplement with formula again. I am very sad and disappointed, but also thankful for modern formula so easily available and that we caught his weight loss earlier than with Gabriel. In the past 24 hours he hasn't kept much of the formula down, but I hope this is just an adjustment period. We go back Thursday for another weigh-in.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is so cute!!! Sorry to hear you have to supplement, I've got a few tricks to increase your supply if that might help... email me and I will share all :)