Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Boys

My two beautiful boys! Of course, I couldn't get them both to smile at the same time so I picked the one with Ephraim smiling.
I am thankful that Gabriel is able to play independently so often. After being distracted with feeding Ephraim, I turned to see what Gabriel had been up to. Gabriel told me that he was following dinosaur tracks (the shoes he had lined up) and was carrying a walking stick (the boffer sword).
Clean naturally spiky hair today.

4 comments:

Gilbert Family said...

so cute!! i love freshly washed hair. its always so soft

Leisa Waldron said...

Congratulations Rachel! I love your little guys hair! What cute little boys. :)

Anonymous said...

I love Gabriel's imagination !!! following dinosaur tracks with his boffer sword in hand. Love it! Great pictures of your boys. Love them, thanks for keeping the blog current. Can't wait to see you all in May. I just want to hug and kiss my grandsons and and and and - well, you get the picture.
Grandma Lisa

Unknown said...

Ephraim is so cute!!! I can't get enough of him!!! So glad Gabriel is able to play on his own, he needs to come teach Chloe a few things :) Miss you guys! Hope to make it out your way this summer, we'll let you know!