Ephraim loved his bath! He was kicking and smiling in the warm water. He is such a big boy now. He can hold his head up, still wobbly but strong. He loves looking at things and talking to them. Such a good-natured sweetie!
Gabriel continues to keep me on my toes. We are starting potty training again, but slowly, just a few hours a day when he wants. He loves putting on the big boy underwear. Not sure how long this will last or how to progress. He did inform me today (since we've been talking about his upcoming birthday) that he's not a big boy yet. He said he'll be a big boy when he turns three. I guess that's when things will get serious.Some funny recent Gabriel-isms:
Gabriel says, "I change my mind" and "nevermind" sometimes when he makes a mistake.
I was cooking dinner and Paul had just come home and was in the bathroom. On his own, Gabriel went to the bathroom door and said, "Dad, dinner's ready!" This is not unusual, but I told Gabriel that dinner wasn't quite ready yet. Gabriel shushed me and tried to coax dad out of the bathroom with another, "Dad, dinner's ready!" So clever.
1 comment:
I am surprised at how much Ephraim has changed in just two weeks! He looks like he loves his bath. Kicking and splashing, two favorite activities around water. lol
Guess he'll be getting a lot more baths now that he enjoys them and you can work out scheduling with Paul. One day soon, (too soon) you'll be bathing both boys in the tub.
Wow, Gabriel will be a "big boy" when he turns 3 huh? Wonder if that means he'll be potty trained at three? I think Robb did something like that when he turned two. And I think I remember stories of other children who sort of set a date (pre-school, day-care, age, etc) and on that date or event, poof, they were done with diapers and used the potty. Verbalizing it to Mom, it's like they had it all the time, but needed a date, or event to do it. Keep us posted on his progress.
I love his new "isms". Cute way to use them and appropriate. He is such a smart little boy.
As your next paragraph shows, "hmmm, maybe I can get dad out of the bathroom with the promise of food". lol I wonder if Paul had come out before dinner was ready, would Gabriel had said something like, "just kidding"...? lol
Love you,
love your boys,
Hugs to all,
miss you
Mom-Lisa
Post a Comment