Gabriel is getting better about having a brother. Gabriel asked to hold Ephraim and for me to take a picture of it. I couldn't resist.

We've been doing "letter of the day." Gabriel chooses a letter, we practice its sound, mom writes it on the chalkboard and Gabriel tries to write the letter also. Then we list all the words we know that start with that letter. I'm trying to do other activities throughout the day that have to do with that letter too.

On Monday (Memorial Day holiday), we went to my parent's house who generously watched both kids for us while we went out on a much-needed date. (I'm just sad that both kids were so sick. Gabriel has a cough and both kids have a running nose.) We went out to Chinese food...

...and then went bowling!! We had so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment