I saw this on a blog some time ago and I've just started doing it. Get a jar (I use a cleaned out pasta sauce jar), and whenever you hear one of those verbal gems, write it down on whatever scrap of paper or receipt you can grab and drop in in the jar. The woman I got the idea from uses the quotes them later for Christmas cards :)
If I remember where I saw it I'll send you the link.
1 comment:
I saw this on a blog some time ago and I've just started doing it. Get a jar (I use a cleaned out pasta sauce jar), and whenever you hear one of those verbal gems, write it down on whatever scrap of paper or receipt you can grab and drop in in the jar.
The woman I got the idea from uses the quotes them later for Christmas cards :)
If I remember where I saw it I'll send you the link.
Post a Comment