Saturday, September 18, 2010

6 Months!

Gabriel found his pirate costume from last year and I helped him put it on. Forget Captain Hook, he declared himself "Captain Cone."
I finally went and got professional photos done of both kids. I wasn't happy with JCPenny's photographer, but we got a few good shots that will come next week. Until then, I went home and took lots of pictures of the kids while they were still in their matching outfits. I wish I had their good lighting but I like the smiles I got much better:


Ephraim turned 6 months old on Friday!! We will get his stats at his doctor's appointment on Tuesday, but I already know he'll be high on the chart for height. He has a tooth coming in on the bottom that is bothering him. He can sit by himself (see video below). He loves to babble, especially with a toy or fingers in his mouth. He can move across the floor quickly with rolls and scoots. Today he showed off for dad by rocking back and forth on his hands and knees, so crawling with his belly off the floor is right around the corner!

No comments: