Friday, September 24, 2010

Coconuts

Gabriel has a new word he uses all the time! At first it made me do double-takes and question what he was saying. Nope, it is what he's saying. Coconuts! As adjectives: "What is that coconut thing?" As a silly answer: "Do you want to go to the park?" "Coconuts" We had several rounds of "You're a coconut!" in the car the other day, making each other laugh. No idea where this came from but it makes me laugh every time (which makes him say it more often, I'm sure). Is this our first inside joke?!

While I was typing this up, I had put Ephraim in the living room with some of his toys. He made a beeline to Gabriel's cars that were left out. You can see the baby toys on the left and the more desirable toys on the right. Fast little guy when he wants something! Not crawling but he can move.
Happy kids!

No comments: