Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

Paul worked for hours on Friday making this awesome Jango Fett costume for Gabriel. Paul had a great time getting creative with cardboard and colored duct tape and Gabriel has been having fun blasting around the room.
We went to the church's Trunk-or-Treat. This year they had carnival games for the first time. There was bean bag toss, a balance beam, penny drop, gourd bowling (yes!), and a hay ride! We went inside for a quick dinner and then back outside when it got dark for trick-or-treating to everyone's car trunks. Gabriel was enthusiastic and so cute. We left early since it was already after bedtime and both kids (okay, and parents too) were getting worn out.
Yay, photo booth. Gabriel dressed as Jango Fett. Paul wore the R2D2 hat I had started for him years ago. Ephraim was my sun (pun intended) and I was the sunset (since he was in the front pack the whole time).
I found matching shirts the other day and the boys wore them to church. I tried taking lots of pictures to get a good shot but Gabriel was having trouble smiling and Ephraim couldn't stop smiling and playing peek-a-boo with me. By the way, that is Ephraim's favorite game. He was raising his arms to hide his eyes from people as I walked around last night, trying to get them to play with him.
I forgot to mention that both boys are in the same room now. I think this is the 4th night or so. I start putting Gabriel to bed around 7pm. Then Ephraim falls asleep sometime between 8pm and 9:30pm, and I creep in there and put him in his crib. This works out great because now the office is free for Paul to work (search for a job!!) at any time and he doesn't have to leave when Ephraim naps or goes to bed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so cute! You all are always so creative with costumes. I still think of the Halloween party we had with you back in 2003... so fun!