I love this video of Gabriel. We sometimes swing Gabriel around while he's in the laundry basket. Now that he's so much bigger, we don't last as long, so we encouraged Gabriel to give his stuffed animals a turn himself. I'm so glad he had just as much fun. "Coming in for a landing. kaboom!" It doesn't last too long, he wants his turn again at the end of the video.
1 comment:
I remember this game. Cute to see Gabriel playing the game now with his stuffed animals. Soon Mom, he'll be way too big to fit in the laundry basket and won't be able to play it with you and Dad.
He'll find other games and move on and grow up all too fast.
thanks for the video and for this blog. We enjoy it immensely!
Love you, we pray for your little family every night.
Hugs to all,
Post a Comment