Saturday, March 26, 2011

Play-Doh and Curls

One of the things Gabriel and I do when Ephraim takes a nap is play with Play-Doh. One day we found a toy that made dotted lines like on a road, so Gabriel asked me to make a car. It's been getting more complex each time we play now. We have a road with lines, cars (with racing fins), a Mack truck, and now cones!
Daddy is so awesome! He gives the boys roller coaster rides!
The boys got a cold Thursday. Gabriel built his "bunk bed" (the futon on top of the couch) and spent time relaxing and looking out the window at the rain.
Okay, I just want to record something weird. Before I had kids, my hair was super straight. I even got a perm after college to see what curly hair would be like. Now, after I had Ephraim (and a haircut), this is what my hair looks like naturally after a shower! Weird but fun!

1 comment:

MonaLisa said...

I love the story about the play doh. With his imagination I can believe the game would get more and more complex. Can't help but wonder what's next? Trains, tracks, trees, buildings? lol I love it, cars with racing fins. How funny your little man is.

Daddy really is awesome to give both boys roller coaster rides. I remember a year ago Gabriel was almost too heavy and yet here is Daddy with both boys in the basket. Very cool Dad. Very cool.

Awe, sorry to hear the boys got sick, but I love Gabriel's bunk bed so he can look out the window at the rain. He looks so comfy and so entertained. Enjoy the break mom, while the boys rest and cuddle and get over their colds. Here's hoping you and Paul do not catch it. Stay healthy.

Cool about the curls. I've heard women experience some changes after giving birth. Sometimes hair changes color, finger nails get stronger and grow faster, or in your case, you get curls. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Hug your boys for me,
Love you all,
Praying and fasting for Paul to get a job before the money runs out.