Sunday, March 20, 2011

Videos and More Videos!!

Ephraim tried to climb into the toybox this morning and we thought it was funny. (It's great to hear Gabriel's voice in the background too.)


Here is some video I took last weekend. Ephraim insisted that I hold him while he fought Gabriel. He's smart!


Grandma and Grandpa Gunn sent a wonderful package to us which arrived on Ephraim's birthday. He got this cute singing/talking stuffed dog and naturally Ephraim sings and dances right along! I've been trying to capture it well.


Paul caught the boys playing nicely together. I'm so glad he recorded part of it! (Gabriel can be the perfect big brother sometimes! So sweet!)

1 comment:

MonaLisa said...

Awesome videos. Cute Ephraim trying his coordination skills at climbing into a big box. How cute with Gabriel singing and playing peter pan in the back ground.

Too funny watching Ephraim and Gabriel fighting. How smart of Ephraim to want the "higher" ground. Cute cute cute.

So cute watching Ephraim dance and sing to the musical dog we sent. So glad it was a big hit for Ephraim and Gabriel.

Love the video of the boys playing together. So sweet of Gabriel to play so nicely with his little brother. It just warmed my heart.

You have two of the sweetest boys.
Love you, love them,
Please give them hugs from their Grandma who loves and misses them.