This is how we sometimes wake up Gabriel: Ephraim snuggles with Gabriel.

Easter was low-key. It was cloudy and had sprinkled Easter morning, so we hid eggs inside. It didn't matter to Gabriel: he LOVED the game, with and without the few Jelly Beans inside the eggs.

After watching his big brother, Ephraim caught on too.

Ephraim read himself a story, snuggled with his Scout dog, and laid down on the futon couch for bed tonight. :) It was so cute! He has really become attached to the dog now. It's nice because he can push the lullaby button and put himself back to sleep in the middle of the night sometimes. Other times, I go in and press it for him.

Ephraim says "dog" (two-syllables). I bought a betta fish a few weeks ago and he now says "fish" and does the hand motion. Gabriel loves helping me feed the fish. He has a good memory though, and sadly remembers our poor cat at times. Gabriel is picking up new songs from Primary and our preschool co-op and sings them around the house all the time. Ephraim is stamping his feet rapidly in a cute dance (I'll try to get it on video). And it seems from our pictures that we never go outside. While it has been raining a lot these last few months, the proof is in the knees. Two of Gabriel's three pairs of pants have holes in the knees from playing outside. He also got a scraped belly from climbing a tree. I'm not looking forward to more of that, but I'm happy he's so active.
No comments:
Post a Comment