Thursday, June 16, 2011

15 Months

My baby is 15 months old today! Ephraim loves to jibber-jabber all day, telling us all sorts of things in Ephraim-ese. At times he tries to do what his brother does, but most of the time he is working on his own stuff. He likes to be busy pulling books off shelves to read, collecting toy cars, and generally placing stuff here and there. He wakes up happy, talking to the animals on his crib padding. He has started climbing chairs around the house. The other night at dinner, he was seated in his booster seat. I turned around to get more food prepared and he had climbed into the table and was reaching for something on Gabriel's plate! I think the cutest thing is that he has picked up "snoring." Gabriel likes to pretend to sleep, putting his head down on pillows and snuggling with blankets. Ephraim does this too and pretends to snore! So cute at this age.

Gabriel had a cold last week (and now mom has it). He misses his friends a lot. When I told him we couldn't see anyone because we'd give them our germs, he promised to cover his mouth when he sneezed if we go. Gabriel is a great story teller. At bedtime if I get him started with a story, he goes on and on. He told a great story about jedis and pirates the other night.

1 comment:

julia said...

I love that he's pretend snoring!