Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New Phone Means New Camera

Paul and I got new cell phones, which come with cameras built in. I've been trying to use that as an excuse to take more pictures. Of course, I still have to find the time to download them all onto the computer and upload them here.

We had some beautiful, perfect weather days there for a while. The kids love digging in the dirt (much better than that sandbox filled with toys in the shade).
Mom experimenting with her new camera:
Last weekend we went to Great America for the first time this season. We had so much fun! Mom and Ephraim wait for Gabriel and dad.
Ephraim's first roller coaster! Just the two brothers rode this ride.
The next day was Father's Day. I made sushi (and rice paper "sushi" for those of us who don't like the seaweed). We spent the afternoon with my parents and had a great time.
As a side note, Gabriel calls himself "Yon" when he is a pirate. Yon has been around for a while. Yesterday he made up a new character: "Boon" has no shirt. It's been hot, so when he takes his shirt off, he is Boon.

And mental note: buying the bigger rolls of toilet paper just mean Ephraim can run farther around the house with a trail of paper behind him. :)

No comments: