Look, mom, I'm brushing my teeth!
We cleaned up our game shelf the other day. Gabriel grabbed this one and wanted to know what it was. Much to his excitement, it contained figures! It kept both boys busy for a while.
While looking for the fondue pot for Paul's birthday last month, I rediscovered the ice cream machine. We made basic vanilla. Big hit. I got wild and tried the chocolate pudding "fudgesicle" ice cream recipe. The pudding was great, but it didn't make good ice cream. Gabriel was quite proud of his face here.
Ephraim built a nest of clean socks the other day and ate his graham crackers on it. It made me laugh so I had to take a picture. Today, Ephraim grabbed a pencil and ran down the hall with it before I noticed. I found him a few seconds later drawing on the wall. I got angry for only a second until I realized what he was doing. He was coloring on a door jam. So I asked him, "Are you measuring how tall you are?" and he nodded! Wow!
Two cute boys playing trains. (By the way, this was the pose Gabriel kept for the photo. Not sure why.)





1 comment:
I love the little nest
Post a Comment