My sleeping beauty! Ephraim is exactly 23 months old today. My baby will be TWO next month, it's hard to believe sometimes.
Last week we decided to visit dad in Sacramento and see our new apartment. It was week #4 without dad and I thought seeing the new apartment would be good for all of us (I could plan furniture placement and the kids could envision our new life). The kids LOVED staying there overnight (shared a room AND slept well) and exploring all the empty cupboards. Lots of room to run around and play airplanes.
Paul came home for dinner (first time in YEARS!) since his commute is only 15 minutes. We had ice cream for dessert to celebrate.
The next day the boys and I drove home and stopped in Pleasanton (about midway between Sac and San Jose). I drove by our first apartment together, the kids and I ate lunch at the Noah's Bagels Paul and I always went to, and the kids played at the park where Paul and I would often walk together (madly in love and dreaming of kids). It was an awesome trip all around!! The next day was Gabriel's last day of preschool here. So sad. We're both looking forward to him starting school again.
On Valentine's Day, Gabriel noticed lots of flower stands by the side of the road (nearly every corner). He was my sweet Valentine and picked flowers for me!!
Bubble bath!






No comments:
Post a Comment