Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Frozen Green Beans--Who Knew

The house is on the market as of today! The pressure is on to keep it clean.

It has been beautiful weather lately! We need the rain, but the sunshine is irresistible. A friend invited us to go to a new park in the area. We missed seeing them but we enjoyed the park anyway, with a picnic after picking up Gabriel from preschool.
Ephraim is a picky eater. He used to eat at least cooked carrots and broccoli. Now the only veggies I can get him to eat (and only when he feels like it) are snap peas and cucumbers. The other day I got out a bag of frozen small green beans to break apart and put on a frozen pizza we were going to have for dinner. Gabriel reached into the bag and snagged a green bean. Ephraim saw and tried one too. I was surprised as he fought off his brother and ate the rest of the bag of green beans!!! Maybe veggies are a texture thing for him?

Moments with kids:
I heard lots of laughter coming from our room and the music on my alarm clock got louder and louder. The boys were having their first party!! Turning up the music, jumping on our bed, and laughing like there's no tomorrow!! I love them! So cute!

Yesterday while we were eating dinner (with grandma) Gabriel had to get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of it. A few minutes later we hear "Mom, come see my poop!! It's a funny shape. It looks like a..." We cut him off trying to convince him not to talk about poop while we're eating.

1 comment:

julia said...

OMG - Isaiah get's so excited about his poop. It's hilarious! "Mom come look at my poop, it's a enormous!"