Oh, that's right, I need to do laundry...
Surprise!! There are my boys!!
Or are they zombies?! Oh no.
Reading a comic book together.
We went to Point Pinole regional park on the Monday holiday after the photoshoot. It was cold but fun. The kids weren't up for a walk but they enjoyed the little play structure.
And the snack and view.
Ephraim made a little nest for himself while sleeping. So cute!
Can I just say that I cannot believe my little E is turning three years old in six weeks?! I can distinctly remember the weeks before he was born--mowing the lawn with my big belly, having a small boffer party since we had time, walking the mall, being nervous about leaving my beloved Gabriel for a few days, and then getting news that my blood pressure was too high and that we needed to induce labor when I was three days past due. Wasn't that just a little while ago? Now he is turning 3 and wants a Spiderman theme party, and he races and wrestles with his brother. Wow!
No comments:
Post a Comment