Thursday, February 21, 2013

Playdates

Gabriel has no school this week ("Ski Week") so we've been keeping busy with playdates. On Monday, Gabriel and Ephraim had their first dentist appointment. I was blessed with really good teeth as a child, so I expected the same for them. However, the dentist said Gabriel has cavities in all his baby molars. I didn't like that office or their recommended treatment at all so I'm going to a different dentist for a second opinion.
Tuesday we had a playdate at our house with some friends from church and then mommy hosted a boardgame night that evening. It was great, but it wore out the kids too much. Wednesday kept us busy too.
Today, Thursday, we had our friends from San Jose over. They played so well and missed each other so much!

The buddies!
 The funny faces!
 The boys' table for lunch!

No comments: