OK, being a mommy who works full time is tough. What happened to my time for taking pictures and blogging? I am so thankful for my parents who are doing most of the hard work--getting the kids ready for school and picking them up in the afternoon, etc.
Here I am in one of my new tops I bought for work.
Gabriel is learning to sound out words and spell. All on his own he decided to start making a book about wizards. I helped a little with spelling, but he came up with the story and sounded out the words himself. He filled the whole page with the story. So proud of him!
Sometimes Gabriel likes to fall asleep in my bed. To keep it from being a battle all night, I sometimes allow it. When I went to go to sleep myself, this is what I found (he is completely on MY side of the bed with MY pillow over him):
On Saturday we went to a super-hero-themed party. The boys had fun!
Then on Sunday we played with clay. It is drying and we are looking forward to painting them soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment