We saw Santa at the mall back in November (where we had the Christmas card pictures taken). There was a snowglobe theme center where Santa sat. It was fun.
We decorated our Christmas tree on Thanksgiving.
Ephraim really likes the nutcrackers.
Gabriel makes the nutcracker face.
Snuggles with mom before she has to leave for work.
"Don't go to work, mom!" (He could barely keep a straight face after a few photos and giggles from mom.)
Funny faces!
I made two batches of rolls for my department potluck holiday party. First batch is cooling while the second batch rises. Yes, all this on a Wednesday night--I am amazing. :)
There's only one roll left and mommy split it in half so each boy got some.
"But I wanted a whole one!"
I did some Christmas shopping two weekends ago and got this new hat. I hadn't had mommy time in about a month, so it was a pleasant splurge!
Gabriel's concert last Sunday evening:
No comments:
Post a Comment