Monday, March 24, 2014

Gabriel and Ephraim Are Charming Boys


Last Thursday was Open House at Gabriel's school. We visited his class and teacher and then he wanted to check out the 2nd grade classroom for next year. My darling boy walks right in, states his purpose and introduces himself. He put smiles on everyone's face at his boldness. He can be so mature and charming when he wants to be!

I think we need to work on our senses with Ephraim, he made me laugh tonight with one simple sentence. After brushing his teeth, he walked straight outside for a second and came in.  I asked him what he was doing and he said, "I wanted to hear my minty breath!"  (His breath smelled like mint from the toothpaste, and he went outside to try to see his 'haaawwww' breath even though it wasn't cold enough. Not sure how he was going to HEAR either of those things, but it made me chuckle.)

(More pictures coming, one of these nights...)

No comments: